How do I add images to forum posts?
For lots of really good reasons, images in the forum can only be linked from the Wild About Britain Gallery or the Wild About Britain Image Library and not external websites.
To add an image to your forum post:
1. Find the image in the Gallery or Image Library. and make sure you are viewing at full-size, rather than the small thumbnail image.
2. Right-click inside the 'Forum Code' box under the image and choose 'select all' from the drop-down menu - the code should turn blue:
3. Right-click in the box again and choose 'copy' from the drop-down menu
4. Go to your forum post and right-click in the text input area where you would like to add the image then choose 'paste' from the drop-down menu.
5. To add more images, press return a couple of times in your post to move down a couple of lines then repeat steps 1-4.
When you press 'submit' to add your post to the forum, the code will create a thumbnail of the image that will link to the full-size picture in the gallery or image library.
Note: To help find your own images more quickly, please use the 'My Gallery' and 'My Image Library' links in the forum post text editor.